Yampa River Promenade
- Yampa River Promenade will be a City Owned 16 to 24 foot wide continuous landscaped, well lit promenade along the river side of Yampa Street, connecting a series of public parks providing permanent river access and a signature location for Steamboat to host year round festivals and events.
- Drives New Visitor Growth of over 50,000 visitors per year and correspondingly $1.2 million increase in annual sales tax revenue.
- Enhances our visitor's positive impression of Steamboat - The Town
- Year round appeal to visitors of all ages.
- Preserves open space and river access for future generations.
- 100% on public property.